Monday 5 April 2010

Inspiration - Fred Butler







I am going to write more posts about my inspirations, one of my favourites at the moment is the wonderful Fred Butler. She is a Art Director based in London, she has a vibrant colour pallete she uses for her projects. Her work seems to pop up a lot, as she colarborates with a variety of creatives.

One of her first pieces of work I beleive I came across was a hairdressers window in Soho.
Where the manequins hair were in cobalt blue, with twisted plaits, with birds entwined. She recently created the telephone song head pieces for Lady Gaga.

She creates head and jewellery pieces used for different fashion shoots. A range of these are now available in Selfridges. I would very much like to be like her, to create commercial fashion/art pieces, that can be used as art but also sold as a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment