Sunday 6 December 2009

End of Immersion Course at Central Saint Martins.





This week was the end of the course Immersion, I have been on for 3 months at Central Saint Martins. It is a professional development course, teaching about how to be a professional creative. Undestanding the business side as well as creating art.

The group photograph is outside the front of Central Saint Martins. I'm in the red knitted hat and the fur coat. All the people on the course are graduates from different creative displines. Such as cermaics, textiles, set design, photography, graphic design, and of course myself fashion promotion. I learnt a lot about myself, from the sessions which questioned myself. I also met a wonderful set of people. I wish to keep in contact with quite a few people, with possible collarborations in the future in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment